Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
some detail about the remedies to help people fight the addiction of cigarrettes.
Tabacumis basically homeopathic tabacco. It helps with the cravings of tobacco since it is diluted with this same substance.
Caladiumis a homeopathic ingredient that favorably influences and modifies the craving for tobacco. It also influences and counters the symptoms of respiratory disturbances associated with smoking.
Pericarditis is an inflammation involving the whole or a part of the pericardium.
VarietiesIt may be acute or chronic; primary or secondary; circumscribed or diffuse; fibrinous or sero-fibrinous; haemorrhagic, purulent or tubercular; partially or totally adherent.
EtiologyAmong the predisposing causes are: climatic changes, and a lowering of the resisting power of the body, occupations of the resisting power of the body, occupations and environment that render the system more susceptible to noxious influences. While it may be found at any age, it is a disease of adolescence and early manhood. There is no such thing as idiopathic pericarditis; all these cases are due to infection. Injuries that are followed by infection are fruitful causes, of the more direct causes are infectious constitutional disturbances, and extension of an acute disease; as scarlet fever, measles, whooping-cough, small-pox, influenza, enteric fever, tuberculosis, syphilis and gonorrhoea.
In 20 per cent of the cases of rheumatism the pericardium is involved; the other diseases of this class that act as exciting causes are gout, diabetes, scorbutus and Bright's disease; it may result from extension of the inflammatory process of pleurisy, pleuro-pneumonia, endocarditis and myocarditis. Septic condition, and cancerous infiltration of surrounding structures have produced cases.
PathologyWhether the pericarditis be local or general the epicardium is more affected than the pericardium.
Monday, 25 November 2013
Arsenicum album- is indicated in controlling cancerous development in many cases.
- There is emaciation with development of a cachexia, the patient complains of nausea and vomiting and pains in the region of the stomach which are burning and lancinating in character.
- He is prostrated, anxious and is restless.
Phosphorus- relieves the vomiting which occurs soon after eating or drinking.
- The vomited material may have a coffee-ground appearance.
- The pains are burning in character and there is also present constipation.
- The patient is tall, slender, fair, waxy and has dark rings about the eyes.
- This remedy should be studied in acute cases, when there is fever with dry skin and restlessness.
- should be remembered when the mucous membrane of the mouth is bright red and the face and head are congested.
- The carotids are throbbing and the pupils are dilated.
- is of service when the mucous membrane is red and hot and there is much pain and sensitiveness.